I think the target audience would most likely be young females than young males as young females would be able to relate to her songs more than males would, especially 'Our Song' which is about a couple who broke up. Most of Louise's songs are emotional and get to you. Kieron is a very emotional song. It actually made me cry, so I feel that other young females would feel the same way about this song. Louise is a young female herself, so she writes and sings songs about what girls like and feel. She writes and sings songs about her life as well.
When I say young females I mean females from the age of 12 to the age of 18. Females of this age like loads of different things. They are into, fashion, hair, makeup, shoes etc. Females of this age usually worry about their image. Also girls of this age are interested in boys and some get into relationships, so they're interested in love. Some have been in relationships and have been hurt. Some have been through breakups too. A lot of Louise's songs are to do with love and breakups therefore girls of this age could relate to her songs and most likely, like her songs.







No comments:
Post a Comment